St. Margaret of Scotland is seeking:
Full Time – Middle School Science Teacher
Middle School Science Teacher needed for the 2023-2024 school year. This position reports to the principal and will provide instruction to students in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.
- Enthusiastic teacher is needed for a diverse, urban, vibrant, and inclusive Catholic community.
- Teacher Certification is required, with a Missouri Teaching Certificate in the content area preferred.
- Working knowledge of standards-based learning and assessment is preferred.
- Experience with STEM and teaching students through hands-on experiments and lab work
- Desire to collaborate with a teacher partner in a professional learning environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the content area, planning, and executing learning objectives.
- Ability to apply best practices in developing critical thinking skills in students.
- Ability to analyze student achievement data and utilize it to drive instruction.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with all stakeholders.
- Desire to partner with local gardening initiatives
- Applicants should be faith-filled but do not need to be Catholic.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to Theresa Lueke and Patrick Holley at firstname.lastname@example.org.