- BELIEVING: Faith is foundational.
- As a ministry of St. Margaret of Scotland Catholic Church, we proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.
- The Eucharist sources the Spirit of St. Margaret; we aspire to the summit of school life through our practice of the Sacraments and Works of Mercy.
- Catholic Social Teaching inspires our commitment to peace, reconciliation, dialogue and justice for all humankind.
- THINKING: Education is a school-family partnership.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- On-going communication between family and school benefits student learning and whole-child development.
- Family and staff participation in school activities and organizations enhances the learning environment.
- Self-discipline is the base ingredient for virture and academic progress; it can be learned and exercised at every grade level.
- BELONGING: All are welcome.
- We provide a place of hospitality and inclusion as we live and learn within the body of Jesus Christ.
- Our school fosters and nurtures community.
- The diversity of our student body creates a rich community of learners among and between students, teachers, and families.
- BEING: We are all the Spirit of St. Margaret.
- Our school serves as a catalyst for community and faith in our neighborhoods.
- Students become living heirs of St. Margaret, whose Christian values inspire our community’s charism.