St. Margaret of Scotland is seeking:
Full-Time – Learning Consultant
Knowledgeable Learning Consultant needed for a diverse, urban, vibrant, and inclusive Catholic Community. The candidate should possess a degree in Elementary Education with a degree or experience in Special Education. While we are looking for faith-filled individuals, being Catholic is not a requirement. Candidate must be organized, collaborative, flexible, and have excellent communication skills. Experience in any of the following a plus: Reading intervention, Science of Reading, Orton Gillingham, Curriculum Experience, MTSS, Data-Collection.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, be an effective communicator, be a resource to parents and teachers, and be open to professional development opportunities.
- Guide parents through the evaluation process, serve as a liaison between parents and teachers, and advocate for best practices involving inclusion and intervention.
- Will obtain appropriate and pertinent information regarding students’ specific needs: social, learning, and/or behavioral difficulties and inform school personnel in an appropriate manner.
- Facilitate CARE Team Meetings.
- Assess student population using benchmark testing and communicate results to teachers with the goal of monitoring students’ progress, applying interventions, and improving individual student results.
- Observes the teaching and learning process and recommends intervention techniques and instructional strategies.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Theresa Lueke or Patrick Holley at email@example.com.