Thank you to everyone who attended our two All Things New Parish Listening Sessions at the beginning of November 2022. All of the parish listening sessions for your planning area have now been completed.
Below, you will find information provided by the Archdiocese about how to access all of the material shared at the listening session as well as the online survey that you can complete to give your feedback about what you learned.
Accessing the Material Shared at your Parish Listening Session:
- To access the material that was shared at your parish listening session, including the presentation, videos, and model option maps, visit https://allthingsnew.archstl.org/Planning-Area-3
Accessing the Online Survey:
To access the online survey to provide your feedback about the draft model options that were presented for your planning area, visit https://allthingsnew.archstl.org/Planning-Area-3
Here are some helpful hints to assist you with completing the survey:
- The online survey is open from today until December 31, 2022.
- The online survey will take approximately 10 to 20 minutes to complete, depending on your responses to the open-ended questions.
- The online survey is anonymous; however, you will have the option to provide your name and contact information in case further clarification is needed about your comments.
- Once you start the online survey, you cannot stop or go back in to finish the survey. You will need to finish the online survey at one time.
- A list of all of the questions are attached so you can prepare your answers prior to starting the survey online.
- Only responses entered through the online survey will be accepted. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we are unable to accept any feedback not entered into the online survey.
- If you do not have access to a computer, the internet, or the online survey, contact your parish for assistance with entering your survey responses.
- Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we do not have the ability to respond to any questions that you submit through the online survey. If you have any questions that require a response, send them to allthingsnew.
Compilation of the Online Survey Results:
Based on previous experience and the response to other archdiocesan surveys, we anticipate approximately 20,000 to 30,000 responses to the online survey. All of the feedback will be individually reviewed as it is received by a team comprised of individuals from the All Things New team, the Archdiocesan Pastoral Council, and Catholic Leadership Institute. This compilation will occur through early January 2023 and will be used to add to and modify existing model options. These revised model options will be shared with priests, deacons, parish life coordinator, and key parish leaders in the winter of 2023 for further feedback.
- For any questions pertaining to All Things New, contact allthingsnew.
- For any questions pertaining to accessing or completing the online survey, contact onlinesupport.
Thank you for your feedback and participation in the All Things New initiative.