Pack Your Baskets & Blankets and Join Your SMOS Community In The Fun!
Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/UrPsngG9
The SMOS Picnic in the Park is coming up! All Parish & School families are welcome! Join us Friday, May 26 from 5-9pm at the Sons of Rest Pavilion in Tower Grove Park.
This is a good old-fashioned picnic in the park! Nothing fancy, just good clean fun – just like your grandparents used to have!! Pack a picnic, bring lawn chairs or blankets, and yard games, and get ready for some laid-back fun with the SMOS community.
We will have signage in place at the Park – designating areas for various parish ministries and school grade levels to find each other, and have the ability to sit together if you wish.
- BYOB – Bring your own picnic food/drinks/activities
- Limited quantity of donated beer will be available (first come, first served)
- Dessert potluck – bring a sweet treat to share and everyone can enjoy a selection of desserts
- Chili cookoff – bring a pot of your best chili for judging in our contest
- We will have three judges on hand to pick winners in several categories, including Grand Prize
- Once the judging is finished, all are welcome to sample the remaining chilis
The Kona Ice truck will also be on hand – feel free to jump in line and order some goodies for your family and beat the heat! Bring your cash!!