Sponsored by the PTA
Friday, April 28 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
SMOS School Gym – 3964 Castleman Ave., Saint Louis, 63110
Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/JouYFrpX
Let’s Glow Crazy at the SMOS Family Dance on Friday, April 28th!
The SMOS PTA invites you and your family to Glow Crazy for the return of our Annual Family Dance! Grab your favorite SMOS student and and dance the night away under a sky of blacklight stars!
Here’s the basics:
- When & Where: Friday, April 28th from 6:30 to 9 pm in the SMOS Gym
- Admission cost: $15 a family
- How to get tickets: Purchase on WeShare ahead of time (see below) or at the door (same price at the door!). If the admission fee is cost prohibitive, please reach out to Chris Stephens.
And here are the answers to the questions you probably have!
- What’s a family? An SMOS student (or multiple SMOS students from the same family) + anyone who wants to accompany them (up to 10 people). The PTA voted this year to make all dances “Family Dances” from this year on (as opposed to Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, etc.). All family combinations are most welcome, and students can bring multiple parents or loved ones if they like. The point is just to get together and have a good time!
- What should I wear? There’s no specific dress code (come as casual or as fancy as you like!) but wearing white or neon is definitely encouraged to maximize your potential to glow under the black lights!
- Will there be dinner or drinks? No, there will NOT be dinner (we’d definitely encourage your family to eat dinner ahead of time!) and this is an alcohol-free event! We WILL offer some light snacks and some non-alcoholic beverages though!
- What will we do there? There will of course be lots of dancing, and we’ll also have a few activities for those who want or need a break from the dance floor.
- What if I want to help? Glad you asked! 🙂 Stay tuned for a request for volunteers to help set up, help with the event night of, and help clean up!
We really hope to see you there!