Parent-Teacher Conferences for ALL FAMILIES are on on Thursday, November 2 from 1-7 p.m. and Friday, November 3 from 3-7 p.m.
Parents of Preschool through 5th-grade students need to sign up using the instructions below.
Parents of 6th through 8th-grade students will have the opportunity to meet with the middle school teachers in the gym. It will operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parents can meet with ANY of the middle school teachers during that time. (Chairs and stations will be set up, and teachers will have blocked off time for short breaks and dinner.)
Questions? Contact Chris Stephens.
Pre-K through 5th Grade Parent-Teacher Conferences Sign-up Information:
- Go to https://www.timetosignup.com/2020ptconferences/.
- Click on the folder Parent Teacher Conferences 2023.
- Click on your classroom name.
- Place a checkmark in the “Sign Up” box next to the time you would like to reserve.
- Click on the grey box toward the bottom of the screen that says “select your items then click here to enter your name”.
- In the First Name & Last Name fields, please enter your child’s first and last name
- Click “Sign Me Up”
- You will receive an email confirmation. If you need to change your time, you may do so online.