Special Projects supports the PTA community by coordinating a number of “extra” events and projects throughout the year. We provide a place for parents who may want to volunteer or support the school and teachers but don’t have a lot of time to commit, to have an opportunity to make a large impact. If you would like to support the parents and teachers this year and can help out on a one-time project, this is the place for you!
Some of the Special Projects include:
• Brag Tags for special events throughout the year, including the Feast Day of St. Margaret of Scotland, Catholic Schools Week, Graduation, sacraments, and other fun events
• Christmas party for the teachers and staff, hosted by the PTA
• Catholic Schools Week events, including a night of ice skating at Steinberg Ice Rink in Forest Park
• Arranging for catered lunches for the teachers to enjoy during parent-teacher conferences
• Coordinating entertainment for the school community on the last day of school
• And so much more. New ideas are always welcome!