- Students will practice active listening skills across all disciplines for comprehension, self-discipline, and as a habit of compassion and care for the other.
- Students will communicate thoughts and feelings clearly and competently when reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Students will integrate learned skills, concepts, and knowledge across subject areas and real-life situations.
- Students will show initiative and independence in learning and life skills.
- Students will apply various strategies in problem-solving.
- Students will demonstrate growth in higher-order thinking skills to critically question facts, solutions, and ideas.
- Students will ethically use technology across all subject areas as a tool for gathering, analyzing, and communicating ideas and thoughts.
- Students will maintain portfolio collections as evidence of growth in their thinking and learning.
Essential to all children’s learning is the development of the whole child. At all grade levels in very different, but developmentally appropriate ways, we nurture our students in body, mind, and spirit; encouraging them to grow as young people who care for themselves and about others.